Friday, March 4, 2011

My knee felt better before surgery!!

As the title of this post states, I'm a bit frustrated.  Although I had a very unstable knee prior to surgery, at least I was walking normal (with my brace).  I'm very frustrated with this and I know its because I need to get this leg straight.  Every time I take a step, I feel a pull where the patellar tendon graft was taken.  Things just don't feel right.  I see the surgeon in two and a half weeks and I'm going to talk to him about all of this.  I know recovery is long but I thought I'd feel better at this point.  I still have swelling across my knee and at night the MCL area on the inside of my knee is very tender to the touch, like a bad bruise.  When I use my JAS brace, I get excruciating aches up and down my leg.  I guess I'm just tired or this whole thing.  Any word from ACL/MCL reconstruction people out there would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment