Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This is a real pain in the **&^% .... KNEE!!

Okay, so same old thing, working on extension, cramping in calf after sitting too long, aching in area where pattelar tendon was removed, numb areas, I'm just tired of it all. 

I really just don't know what to say anymore.   Oh yes ... my daughter dislocated her kneecap three weeks ago and we're just starting to get back to running and soccer.  Just what I needed, two reasons to go to physio.  At least I enjoy it there!!

Anyhow, I'm back to work three mornings a week.  I tackle the stairs with great ease.  Easier to go up then down.  In my own little world I'm doing okay but in reality I really don't move very fast.  I'm the lame turtle!

1 comment:

  1. There are many effective ways of knee pain treatment which consist knee surgeries , alternative treatments as Yoga, exercises, magnetic therapy and other therapies.

    ReplyDelete